Terms and Conditions
In using the shopping service, of URL: http://www.getrest.in/, you (the Customer/ Website User / Service User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below : –
- Raghav Enterprise reserves the right to add, delete, alter &/or modify these terms and conditions at any time; Publication on website thereof shall be notice. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Raghav Enterprise
- By placing an order the Customer has authorized Raghav Enterprise . to pass on the order to the respective Manufacturing Unit (s ) / Dealer/ Distributor / vendor / business associate, who are supplying the product, and make sure the product is dispatched /delivered to the given address. The agreement between you, the Customer and Raghav Enterprise shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein:
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the shopping services of Sheela Foam Ltd. you / your parent or legal guardian has agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer represents that he/she has completed 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices and delivery of products and goods are subject to availability with the company / Vendor /Merchant/ business associate’s and the prices / delivery are subject to change without prior notice.
- Product price / discounts / offers may vary from location to location.
- Product ( colour, design, size, etc ) Picture/photo shown on the site are only indicative, actual product may not resemble with the shown pic / photo. Customer/user will be responsible for choosing the correct size of the mattress. Any query/ request will not be entertained ( only limited to ) for the refund of money ( partially or fully ) and/or replacement of product and/or cancellation of order and/or change of product for any reason, in above cases whatsoever.
- Customer/user would be solely responsible for purchasing any product from the site. The decision regarding any request pertaining to the cancellation of order, refund of money ( partially or fully ) , replacement of product , change of product for any reason will be solely at the discretion of Raghav Enterprise. In case of any dispute, the company’s decision will be binding on all and no further dispute will be entertained.
- We accept many International and Indian Credit Cards and also offer payment options through Net-Banking. Customers using foreign and international cards should note that this online payment gateway accepts payments only in Indian Rupees. Therefore, the amount charged is the INR value of the product displayed on the site which is converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate while passing on the order to the payment gateway. Similarly, for any applicable refunds the full INR amount which has been charged is refunded which are converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate. The difference if any in the refund and amount charged is due to the fluctuation of the conversion rate.
- In case of refunds, the Payment gateway charges and any other charges ( if any ) are chargeable to the customer/buyer/credit card holder/debit cardholder, etc that are used for purchasing the product ( s) i.e., the Payment gateway charges and any other charges ( if any ) will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- In some cases where a National/international credit card has been used the Credit Card Issuing Company levies a transaction charge for any charge/refund issued. The applicable charge is decided by the issuing bank.
- Raghav Enterprise would refund only the amount charged in INR as displayed on the website minus the charges levied by the payment gateway partner or by the card-issuing bank
- Raghav Enterprise is not responsible for any charge levied by the credit card issuing bank for the Indian / foreign transaction or charge or tax levied by the credit card Issuing Bank or Gateway provider.
- Raghav Enterprise reserves its right to withdraw any product or goods at its sole discretion
- Raghav Enterprise reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has become unavailable or is found to have any defect or otherwise cannot or ought not to be sold for any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or any other mode.
- All payments will be accepted by the mode finalized by Raghav Enterprise.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
Raghav Enterprise will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the customer and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the customer.
- Please allow the minimum time required for processing as specified for the product. Time taken during transit/shipping in case it is delivered by courier is extra to the processing time displayed on the site.
- Delivery shall be made in the course of the day, and the customer agrees to refrain from requesting deliveries at very early or late hours of the day/Sundays/Public Holidays. Any Delivery in such cases will be solely at the discretion of Sheela Foam Limited.
- All attempts will be made to deliver in the shortest possible time but Raghav Enterprise will not be held liable if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen conditions.
- Delivery of the ordered products will be attempted only once. In the event of non-delivery due to customer mistake (i.e. wrong name or address) or incomplete information, any extra cost incurred for re-delivery by Raghav Enterprise shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
- In the event of no one being at home, every genuine effort shall be made for re-delivery. In case of non-delivery, the goods will be returned to manufacturing units / dealers / distributors / vendors / business associates / warehouses, etc. The customer will be informed.
- All GetRest products are covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty mentioned on each product. There is no Warranty provided in case there is no such mention on the product.
Disclaimer: The product images shown in the website are representative only. For actual Fabric Colour, Pattern, Size and Price, please check with your nearest GetRest Authorised store or Call our customer care for more information.In case of online purchase, please provide us the correct mattress size after measurement. Raghav Enterprise will not be held liable for any wrong size ordered online.
- Complaint regarding damaged / defective products or regarding other product quality aspects should be lodged in writing and lodged on our site within seven days after the receipt of the product, giving details of delivery code, location, and specifying nature of damage/defect.
- The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Raghav Enterprise and its affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, related to any breach of terms of this Agreement by the customer or any person (s) using your account or in connection with the use of the Service or the placement or transmission of any message or information or other materials by you or authorized customers of your account.
- All disputes relating to purchase made online on getrest.in, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Kolkata.
You (The Website User / Customer / Service User) should not rely on any information or resources contained on the Website, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal, or other advice or counsel. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Website, however, provided.
- Each User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Raghav Enterprise is not a party to any oral or written agreement for service, or any contract entered into between Website Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Website User acknowledges, agrees, and understands that Raghav Enterprise only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional ( Saathi ) can be brought together and Raghav Enterprise itself has no role in the execution or provision of Services.
You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, service professionals( Saathi’s ).
- You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Professional ( Saathi ) or use the information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants, and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which you alone are responsible. You understand that Raghav Enterprise does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While Raghav Enterprise may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Professional ( Saathi ), you also understand that any so-called background check undertaken by Raghav Enterprise is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that Raghav Enterprise only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service Professionals ( Saathi’s ) have an opportunity to meet each other.
- Not withstanding the foregoing, you agree that since Raghav Enterprise only seeks to provide a platform wherein the service user and service professional ( Saathi ) can be brought together and Raghav Enterprise itself has no role in the execution or provision of services itself, Sheela Foam Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort whatsoever incurred as the result of any such transaction or dealings. If there is a dispute between users of the website, and any third party, you acknowledge and agree that Raghav Enterprise is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that a dispute arises between you any third party, you hereby release Raghav Enterprise its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, and successors in rights from any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, foreseeable or unforeseeable, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the website or any service provided thereunder.